This blog is dedicated to those of you who are addicted to the game Cards Against Humanity and wish to expand their card sets. Some of these I culled from the interwebs and others I made up from popular movies and other sources. I used the CAH card generator which there is a link to in the sidebar if you would like an easy way to create your own cards. Feel free to download and print these PDF files.

Monday, February 24, 2014

An easy way to add your own card sets to Cards Against Humanity

I have seen a lot of posts from people asking how to add these card sets to the base CAH game. This method isn't the prettiest but it's cheap and durable.




What you will need:
Scissors
Clear Packing Tape
Old (Or New) Decks of Playing Cards
The Downloaded and printed PDFs from this site or your own

I use this method because it is simple and cheap. Plastic coated playing cards are durable and semi-waterproof. I play in a bar a lot where surfaces can be less than dry and slightly sticky.
Cut out the squares from your PDF's.
Tape them to the face side of the playing cards.
Integrate them into your existing Cards Against Humanity cards and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment